3UP Podcast – EP14
The 14th episode of the 3UP Podcast is available — clock’s tickin’, bitches! This episode is a collection of our individual shows: Insert Coin EP14, Bounty Board EP14, and Warp Zone EP14 that aired live on Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
Mat, Warren and Ian talk about their gaming over the past week:
- Eat Them! (PSN)
- 10000000 (iOS)
- Mario Tennis Open (3DS)
- Awesomenauts (XBLA) — demo
- Age of Booty (PS3)
- Spelltower (iOS)
Andrew, Mat and Warren fill us in on this week’s gaming news. Items discussed are:
- Mojang’s (developer of Minecraft) profits have more than doubled this year.
- Zynga is under fire again for allegedly copying other companies’ ideas and concepts.
- 2K Sports has revealed that Jay-Z will be an executive producer for NBA 2K13.
- A new multiplayer trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has been released.
Corey is guest host this week to moderate the battle between Ian and Andrew. This week’s topics are:
- Who would win more Olympic medals: Link or Samus?
- Is a turbo button on certain 3rd party controllers considered cheating?
- If the Mars lander finds aliens, would you be more worried if it finds The Flood or Metroids?
- Would you rather play a video game produced by a musician, or listen to an album produced by game developer?
- Smarties vs. M&Ms: which is the superior gaming snack?